Welcome!

Hey everyone, welcome to the new strip! I’ve been wanting to start a 2nd project for awhile now and it’s finally here! I’m still cleaning up the bits and bobs that come with launching a new website. Let me know if you find anything out of place.

Tags

12 thoughts on “Welcome!”

1. al says:

What a nice start. Keep up the. good work. 🙂

2. Barn0wl says:

Excellent start on the new project! I love the comic already! Went back through what you have archived already and laughed at everyone of them. Great work … you’ve got a fan here too (been following Biff for a while now too …).

3. -2! says:

This is going to be amazing. More webcomics from my favourite webcomic author!

4. -2! says:

Why does this get a random button but not Book of Biff?

1. Chris says:

I’m running a newer version of the software here. Biff will get it when I do the latest upgrade.

5. Khabok says:

This is awesome. Once a friend turned me on to Biff, I spent weeks reading every single comic. I’m glad I got this one early, because it’s just as awesome!

I am loving that shark!

6. Thunderball says:

Nice strip you have here! 😀 Read BoB since the beginning, and now am lovin’ this! Keep up the good work.

7. Rasheed says:

I like it! As far as things being “out of place” it’s funny seeing Domino’s Pizza opposite Jillian Michaels, but that has nothing to do with the site itself, just weird.

8. Slayer says:

yes, I noticed something out of place. my mind. have you seen it anywhere? sorta grey-ish and wrinkly. seriously though, I’m enjoying the new comic. jumped over from Book of Biff. love it!

9. fattypneumonia says:

This may just be the booze talkin’, but thish ish great…comic! great….wazzis “biff” stuff? guess i’ll go look over there…at… that….biffcomic

10. Deserted says:

LOL, that is awesome! Today’s strip has won me over, I am officially a fan.